Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Not to put too fine a point on it.


We've been listening to a whole lot of They Might Be Giants recently. Which reminds me of my freshman year in college. When I spent a whole lot of time doing much the same thing.

Only back then, the giants that they might be weren't doing free podcasts of kids songs...songs like Zeros that the Hurricane likes to sing loudly in falsetto...(yes, a two-year-old falsetto, scientists in my home have discovered that there is such a thing.)

Because back then, they weren't singing the modern-day versions of School House Rock tunes. Or were they? Actually, the more I think about it, they could have been doing that the whole time. Well, that's something to consider today. And while you're at it, keep the nightlight on inside the birdhouse in your soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment