Monday, January 28, 2008

I'm Shriveling Away Into Nothingness.


It seems that the average human gains seven pounds during the holiday season. Which just proves I am incredibly average.

Seven pounds. Exactly.

So to rectify this poundage, I had to do something. A handful of co-workers also wanted to do something, and their brilliant plan had something to do with this thing called fat loss for idiots. I'm not even kidding.

And because I'm such a freaking joiner (Which cliff? Now? Okay!), I couldn't not play along. So I am.

And if you pay attention to this little twitter feed to the right here, you'll notice I've been whining just a little about the weirdness I've been consuming. Last Tuesday, fruit all day. Today, all vegetables. Weird. But I have stuck to it (because I'm a rule follower like that) and have lost five pounds of the seven. In a week. So there's that.

The trick is keeping it off.

And I think I might have found a good solution for that one too.

Last month, Parent Bloggers Network asked me to review The Ultimate Tea Diet, and I was all, "so what are you saying PBN?" And then I was distracted by a shiny sugar cookie and forgot all about it.

But I read through it last week, and it's smart. And it's totally gotten me into tea.

And if you know me in real life, you know that's a big deal, since I formerly drank about five cups of coffee a day. At least. But this year, I'm going tea. Just to try it.

So I reviewed the book over at Cool Stuff today. And I ordered some peppermint patty tea. And I'm giving some away if you comment over there.

So come over for tea.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment