Friday, January 18, 2008

Clean It Up, People.

This week, I've become a bit obsessed with cleaning. It didn't help when we found this photo above of the dream laundry room on Alpha Mom the other day in Bossy's column (she found it at Container Store).

It's only fueled my cleaning resolution.

And made me REAAALLLY want to win this excellent sk*rt contest: a YEAR'S SUPPLY of laundry detergent from Dropps. And the lovely hand hygiene pack from CleanWell. But alas, I can not win.

BUT YOU CAN!!!

So if you haven't, smack down (Lose it!) some spam. Ten stories in sk*rt's up and coming section and leave a comment here. Odds are good you could win this thing.

$125 worth of sparkling prizes. Just for cleaning it up. You completely deserve it. The contest is open until midnight Sunday. And as always, I seriously hope you win.

Happy Weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment