Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Happy Super Fat Tuesday!

Hope you're voting if you can. I'm really looking forward to doing so a month from now. In the meantime, we're watching the returns and celebrating Fat Tuesday with red beans and rice and some Hurricane Punch, of course. Here's a great recipe from Southern Living that I found on sk*rt.

Hurricane Punch

Ingredients:
1/2 (64-ounce) bottle red fruit punch
1/2
(12-ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
1
(6-ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
1 2/3
cups light rum
1 2/3
cups dark rum

Preparation
Stir together all ingredients. Serve over ice.

Yield 8 1/4 cups
Kathy Bowes, Metairie, Louisiana , Southern Living, MARCH 2000

Happy Super Fat Tuesday!

(And if you're jonesing to vote like I am, check out sk*rt's Super Fat Tuesday contest. I super fat wish I could win the Brennan's cookbook!)

No comments:

Post a Comment