Wednesday, November 28, 2007

What Does Project Runway 4 Make YOU Want to Do?

Well, thanks to said Project Runway 4, I've been Bitten with the urge to drive out to the burbs. (That's right. Far.)

See, the closest Steve & Barry's is at least 30 miles from my house. 30 miles. Of course, if it were four miles less, I'd walk it. But instead, I'm going to brave the elements, the traffic, and the giant limos filled with eight year olds going to JonBenet parties, and head out to the ginormall this weekend.
(You know. Just to see.)

Because did you guys see the PR episode last week?
(PR is now the official obsession of our PR department... See, they're the same abbreviation, but different. Get it? Get it?)

Well, guess what, I didn't. Because I was approximately 80,000 miles from any TV that would be broadcasting it. But I did see the repeat this evening, and now I need to see the winning SJP-chosen item in person.
(You know. Just to see.)

I'd also like to see where I can find the shoes that Mrs. Broderick is wearing in this article photo. (And I'm thinking not Steve & Barry's. Just a guess.)

More importantly...and back to topic...are you loving what you're seeing on PR4? Subquestion: Are you also inspired to drive long distances to see what this whole Steve & Barry's thing is all about? Sub-subquestion: Is there anything worth driving 30 miles into traffic to see?
(Not just at Steve & Barry's...but in the world.)

No comments:

Post a Comment