Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I'm Feeling Daring.

I have 18 meetings to attend today. Okay, so maybe not quite that many. But it feels like it.

I'm wearing a gray suit for heaven's sake.

So while you're out playing in the happy autumn air, frolicking about while you smell the roses and seize the day, I'm in a conference room. Wearing a gray suit. Did I mention the suit already? Oh sorry. It's just that these florescent lights are making my brain shrink.

But if my brain was still large because I was outside, I would be practicing the five karate moves I just learned yesterday. Or the fourteen games of tag. Or perhaps I'd even be doing a back walk-over. Yeah, that's right. You heard me. A walkover. But backwards. Because I just read The Daring Book for Girls. And it's fantastic. And we're giving one away over at Cool Stuff. (Plus, I also found some crocheted eggs, so there's that too.)

However, in the meantime, I'll be inside. Wearing gray. Secretly making the coolest paper airplane ever. Because that's covered on page 134, and I'm feeling rather daring.

No comments:

Post a Comment