Monday, November 19, 2007

Mixing it Up.

Every year I make a little mixed company mixed tape for Thanksgiving. The Padrino does too, of course. But let's face it, mine's usually better. However, this year, because I'm still without computer and mainly working on a laptop that only runs Linux (which, when translated, means I'm seriously missing my iWorld), I've fallen a bit behind. In other words, I've made five mixed tapes...which haven't yet been narrowed down to one Thanksgiving iMix.

And since everything is all backwards this year anyway, because Thanksgiving falls early and we're having Christmas on Friday following Thanksgiving on Thursday, which comes before New Years on Saturday and Easter on Sunday. (Alright well maybe not Easter. But we'll hit all the others.) It looks like I'll be getting you my iThanksgiving mix next week. But until then, here are a few previews to be on the lookout for...




Irving.









The Cribs.







The Orange Lights.









Film School.






You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment