Thursday, January 29, 2009

Simplify Media = 10,000 New Songs



James introduced me to this magical concept called Simplify Media today. I really have no idea what it is or how it works. But as far as I can tell, you go to the Simplify Media web site and download an application that magically appears on your computer and allows you to share iTunes libraries over the internet.

In other words and most importantly, with the click of a few buttons, I now have access to my husband's ridiculously gigantic collection of music.

This also means that I'm now listening to Glasvegas and Low vs Diamond almost nonstop.

But it goes both ways. I plan to share my latest finds. Like Chris Mann (who will be at Mom 2.0 Summit on February 20th). I also have a surprisingly large collection of The Wiggles. I know. I'm a giver.

Obviously Simplify works out better for some of us than it does for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment