Wednesday, August 22, 2007

It Only Takes A Spark

Come on. You’ve thought about it. And you’ve wondered. Maybe while you were stuck in traffic. Or paying bills. Or having your teeth cleaned. But admit it, you’ve wanted to know. No. You’ve needed to know who your most compatible celebrity love would be.

Well wonder no more because now you can use CelebMatch.com to find out! See, CelebMatch uses “the scientific method of biorhythms to calculate the compatibilities.” That’s right. The scientific method. Of biorhythms. And you really can’t argue with that.

So.

As you might expect, I’m best matched with a Hobbit, a player, a cross dresser, and a guy from CSI.
Your best matches:
The crazy thing is, I have actually met my number-one man. The Goonie. The Hobbit. The son of Patty Duke.

Our eyes met at the Apple store in LA. He saw me from across the room, standing in line at the Genius Bar. He walked straight over to me. He stood close. Looked deep into my soul.

He paused.

And then he totally cut in line. Walked right in front of me. Never looked back.

Of course, I’m sure he was in a hurry. For, um, work or something. And being a celeb and all, he probably didn’t want to get attacked by fans, the paparazzi, Perez Hilton or Gollum. Stuff like that.

Plus, he probably didn't know about the biorhythms.

No comments:

Post a Comment