Sunday, December 16, 2007

'Tis The Season

I know. I know. I've been MIA. Well at least I have been at the Queso. But elsewhere I've been everywhere. Running from whatever to whatever. And thankfully, a number of other friendly bloggers have been around to document some of it. Like Gabby/Design Mom and Laurie, who came in town for a super fun visit last week. See? Here they are. (G, then L, then me)
And Jenny and Karen my favorite Chookooloonks who both came over Tuesday along with about 15 other pinks for a fab girls night at my place with Katherine Center. And no, I took no photos of any of it. Good thing Karen took a few, like both of these above.

For some reason, people who plan things cram-packed every holiday event I'll attend in a five-day period. Including a great happy hour, three work events, and the very hunky HcQ's company party. So fun.

In fact, SO fun that it has taken me a few days to recover. But I think I'm back. SO back in fact that I'll be posting everyday this week. I have a lot to share with you. And catch up on.

And, of course, I think we all know that you're just dying to know my thoughts on Christmas sweaters, mustaches, signature scents and reindeer cookies. And that just gets us to Wednesday.

See you tomorrow.

GcQ

No comments:

Post a Comment