Monday, April 28, 2008

Shame Shame Everyone Knows Your Name


Shame is the new Hitler. 

That's right. I said it.

It's garbage. And the word is out. Out. We're on to the crap shame creates. And we're so over it. 

This generation. Our generation. We're taking it down.

I see the rumblings and movings of this everywhere.  And I know, I know, I know that a movement is starting. A change in the way we look at the world and each other.  A movement, people! 

Maybe. 

If we keep talking about it.

And Brene' Brown is talking about it.  (I heard her speak last week. She's absolutely amazing. She blogs too! Follow her. I'll be talking much more about her later this week. Watch for it.)

Chris Rock's mom is talking about it. (Check out her book...review and GIVEAWAY on cool stuff today. It's seriously seriously good. )

And I'm telling you people, the shame is going down. We know its name. And its name is dead to us. You watch. 

Things will change.

Join the movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment